Hello Modda, Hello Fadda here I am in.. Camp Grenada...
Okay, So I miss my family! Its been forever since all the Carrells were in one place. But, I guess thats the way things go sometimes. I was looking through the scrapbook my Mom made me and I just couldn't help but miss everyone (including Sierra) and our childhood back on Brooks Lane. Those were such simpler times. I remember spending most summers building dams in the creek that ran through our yard and going swimming with my sisters. I remember Bears coming into our yard late at night and my Dad having to scare them off. I remember my mom making the most AWESOME Christmas cookies every year and I remember my friends and I camping every summer at East Weaver.
I had a great upbringing and I can't wait to see everyone again. I feel bad that I'm missing Heidi's baby shower. However, I need to show that I'm dedicated to my new job and that I'm serious about my career. At least I'll get to see the Family this Fall and get to meet Heidi's new baby boy!
Anyways, I love you all! You are always in my heart!




No comments:
Post a Comment