Ok, Jake and I have CrAZy schedules... We are both full time students and we are both working. I work every morning till about mid afternoon, with classes after and between. Jake has class every morning and works till ten in the evening. By the time he gets home I'm exhausted and so is he and we end up falling right to sleep. It's a bummer. A MAJOR bummer.
I wake up in the morning and look over at my brilliantly handsome husband. For a brief moment I'm thinking "Fetch Yes!", then the alarm goes off, Jake looks at me (melting my heart for the million and a half time), give me a quick kiss, then BAM! He's off to the shower and it's time for us to get ready...
He leaves the place at 7:25 and I'm shortly behind at 7:50... As soon as I step outside I'm stuck in the hustle and bustle of the crazy Rexburg student traffic...

The days passes and I check my phone every few minutes just to see if Jake is going crazy too, (which he usually is). Three o' Clock arives and I race out to my Sweet Focus! And head home to my darling lover boy.
(My Sweet Ride, the Focus IS sweet)
I see Jakers for approximately 35.6 Minutes then he leaves me (looking exeptionally debonair, which makes it all the worse) for his work.
This is the time of the day where I sit on the couch doing ridiculous Economics homework and reading an assortment of political journals that I will not remember after I finish writing my paper on them.
Clean a little.
Tube it up a little.
Start getting drowsy.
Jake get's home.
And it's off to bed.
Then it starts all over again.
Then it starts all over again.
We only see eachother about 56.8 minutes a day. It's a major drag. I am ready to graduate college (last semester!). And I'm just going to cross my fingers that we have more time together when I do...


Hi! It's Jake's cousin Katie (his Aunt Laurie's youngest daughter). I'm glad I found your blog on the side of my Aunt Cathetine's blog.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, congrats to both of you! Can't wait to see more wedding pix, and sorry about the busy schedules. :)
Howard Bannister, in 25 years 56.8 minutes together EVERY DAY will seem like a lifetime. Can you believe Bear got me to join Google whatever so I can even see if she's alive? Then, of course, your mom got mad cuz I only joined Holly's. So I joined hers and yours. It sounds like you guys are having a blast adapting to married life:) We can't wait to see you two again. I hope it's not too far off. We loved your beautiful wife and her wonderful family. I kind of felt like we were from India meeting on the wedding day for the first time. Take care of her and do something about that Ford! Who's was that Latka's????
ReplyDeleteThe Focus is awesome and reasonably priced. Believe it or not, Jake is warming up to Fords... Smart guy I married.
ReplyDelete